DO’S AND DON’TS FOR responsible tourism ARE
- Foreign Nationals should enter the islands with a required permit from the immigration authorities.
honeymoon packages in Andaman Do not enter in restricted or tribal areas around the Islands.
- In order to keep the streets clean, Andaman tour packages the garbage the rubbish and plastics at proper places.
- If you happen to visit during summers make sure the necessary all the required items like sunscreen lotion, a sipper, and sunglasses.
- For foreigners – make sure to have enough Indian currency thus you won’t have a hassle if your cash runs out Andaman holiday packages.
- If you want to take part in water activities then, avail the service of certified instructors of an international professional organization like PADI, CMAS, NAUI, BSAC or SSI for the safe driving experience.
- It is advisable to drink sufficient water to avoid dehydration Andaman tourism package.
- It is advised not to take pictures of the airport, government dockyard, naval wharf, Adhikari dam, defense establishments, and Chatham Saw Mill.
- Proper permits are to take to require video or film family tour package in Andaman.
- Do not swim after consuming liquor for your own safety.
- Setting up tents and hammocks during nights by the beaches or forest is not allowed.
- Nudity on beaches and public places is not allowed. including proper beachwear.
- Entering National Parks without permission is not allowed.
- Make sure to be a part of island annual festival during January.
- It is best if you consult with the lifeguards before entering the sea.